If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website.
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you to provide a customized experience on our website. To opt out of data collection, contact us at email@example.com
To ensure proper use of the Website, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, time and date of visit, browser type, referring/exit pages and operating system.
To ensure proper use of the Website, we collect the following personal information from you:
- IP address
- Time and date of visit
- Browser and operating system information
- Referring/exit pages
We may log this information for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes.
We may also use this information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products, or services
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To notify you about changes to our Website
To provide use of the Website via the server on which the Website is hosted, we collect the following personal information from you:
- IP address
- Server date and time
- Browser and operating system information
This data is stored on the server until the expiration of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract. This data is not used by the Company to identify anyone.
To fulfill your contact form requests, we collect the personal information contained in the contact form. The data provided in the account form will be stored in the database until the expiration of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract.
- Mobile Services
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Keeping track of your preferences
- Operation of the cart and the ordering process
- Providing a user account
- Providing support
- Tracking website statistics, such as number of visitors, type of operating system and web browser used, time spent on the website, visited subpages, etc.
For this purpose, we may use a third-party website. The use of third-party services involves the implementation of the tracking code provided by the third-party service into our website’s code. This code is based on cookies but may also use other tracking technologies. In this regard, collected information is completely anonymous and does not allow your identification.
You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
- Information Sharing
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties and we do not authorize the collection of our visitors’ personally identifiable information by any third parties for the third parties’ use.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others
- Data Retention
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.If you wish to delete your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In the event of a data breach, you will be notified within 72 hours.
- Third Party Sites
The Website may contain features or links to web sites and services provided by third parties. Any information you provide on third-party sites or services is provided directly to the operators of such services and is subject to those operators’ policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through the Website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the Website. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with information.
- Affiliate Links Disclaimer
Please note this Website may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission, services and/or complementary products for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
- International Privacy Laws And Your Rights Under The GDPR
- Children under the age of 13
We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
- Contact Information